Bake A Cake ! - Kinder World

Bake A Cake!

Let’s bake a cake
For the baby’s sake
Pick up a pan
Bake a chocolate tan
Let’s Melt that butter
Add some sugar thither
Blend in those eggs
Little rum from that keg
A tea spoon of vanilla will do the trick
Bring in an aroma - add a pleasant kick
Now knead in some flour
Use that knuckle power
A pinch of baking soda
Use a spatula
Chocolate chips
Coloured cherry tips
My favourite picks
Give a vibrant colour - another one of my tricks!
Line up a tray
Heat the oven, I pray

Voila! Voila !
See the mixture turn brown
Our cake is ready
Do wear your crown!


Dr. Guncha Gupta
19/3/19




Comments

  1. Such a delightful and appetizing write up ... keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written "Dessert Poem"...
    Very sweet & tempting imagery :-)
    Love it ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guncha, this is such a complex topic atleast for someone like me who doesn't know if cake is baked in an oven or a microwave or cooking gas and the way you have portrayed it in poetry (not even English) is amazing.

    Keep it up and I will be your regular reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds yummy!! ;)

    I need a cake now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!! I was thinking about learning to bake a cake, surely helpful😁😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Twilight

The Mummy !

The Racehorse !